To fund innovative and creative projects that offer unique learning opportunities and/or enrichment of the academic, artistic, or athletic pursuits of students in the Belchertown public schools.
2020-2021 Student Success Grants – Call for Proposals!
Teachers, administrators, coaches, and staff members in Belchertown Public Schools are invited to submit applications for the 2020-2021 Student Success Grants Program. Please find an overview of the program and submission details, including the application form, below. The submission deadline is April 17th, 2020.
Grants Program Overview
Teachers, program heads, coaches, administrators, and staff in Belchertown public schools can submit applications for initiatives that support BEF’s mission and align with the funding criteria of the Grants program. See below for more information:
BEF-Grants-Program-Overview 2020 (pdf)
- The deadline to submit proposals for the 2020-2021 grant cycle is April 17, 2020.
- BEF-Grant-Application-Form-2020 (doc)
- All proposals need to be signed by corresponding principal(s) before being submitted
- Submit applications to info@BelchertownEducationFoundation.org
- Questions? We are here to help! Email info@BelchertownEducationFoundation.org
- Awards announced May
While applicants are free to propose any project they feel will enhance students’ experiences, the BEF is particularly interested in projects that:
- serve large numbers of students
- make a very large and important difference for students, regardless of the numbers served
- result in lasting benefits, extending beyond the grant cycle
- Teachers, program heads, coaches, administrators, and staff in Belchertown public schools
- Ineligible expenses:
- salary (aside from costs associated with substitute teachers)
- general operating expenses
- professional development activities, books/materials, and technology upgrades unless they serve to support a new initiative that is also part of the same grant proposal
Grant Awards and Number of Grants
- Up to $5,000
- Applications for larger projects require prior approval from the Board of Directors
- The number of annual grant awards will depend upon:
- merits of the proposals
- available funds; partial funding may be awarded